The Influence Of Absorptive Capacity On Innovation Capability: Case In Informal Small-Medium Enterprises Survey: Proceeding The 3rd Bandung Creative Movement (BCM) 2016

Sauptika Kancana

Informasi Dasar

16.24.102
741.672
E-Article

Related with the emerging concept about absorptive capacity, this study aims to explore the relationship between dimensions of absorptive capacity: acquisition, assimilation, transformation and exploitation to innovation performance by taking case in informal small-medium enterprises. This survey is very crusial to be done concern with how the circumstance of informal business innovation ability, which part of absorptive capacity that influence the most and which part which is the less, so that leverage innovation program for informal business can be done effectively. Respondents of this study were got from various type of 40 business owners. Data was analyzed using multiple regression analysis by t test and F test. The result shows that the value of the coefficient of determination is 0.646, means that the variable acquisition, assimilation, transformation, exploitation accounted for 64.6% influence to the variable innovation capability and other variables remaining constant 35.4% influenced by other variables which is not included in this study. It means simultaneously they influence significantly on innovation capability.

Keywords: Absorptive Capacity, Innovation strategy, Informal sector business

Subjek

GRAPHIC DESIGN
 

Katalog

The Influence Of Absorptive Capacity On Innovation Capability: Case In Informal Small-Medium Enterprises Survey: Proceeding The 3rd Bandung Creative Movement (BCM) 2016
 
7p., pdf file; 236 KB
Inggris

Sirkulasi

Rp. 0
Rp. 0
Tidak

Pengarang

Sauptika Kancana
Perorangan
 
 

Penerbit

Telkom University
BANDUNG
2016

Koleksi

Kompetensi

 

Flipbook

anda harus log in untuk mengakses flippingbook

Lainnya

 

Ulasan

Belum ada ulasan yang diberikan
anda harus sign-in untuk memberikan ulasan ke katalog ini