658.322 5 - Incentive compensation, Merit awards, Merit pay, Bonuses, Piecework rates, Profit sharing
Karya Ilmiah - Skripsi (S1) - Reference
In general this study aims to determine the effect of incentives on employee performance in BMKG Head Office Kemayoran Central Jakarta. BMKG Head Office Kemayoran Central Jakarta implement incentives as one additional of fringe benefit in order to improve employee performance. Employee performance is very important, because with a good employee performance will have an impact on increasing the incentives of companies. This study also aims to describe and significance the effect of incentives on job performance employee performance. The method used in this study is a survey research methods with causal descriptive approach. The population of this study is 922 persons, according to all the staff in BMKG Head Office Kemayoran Central Jakarta with the total sample of 90 respondents using Stratified Sample – Propotional. Analysis using simple linear regression analysis and hypothesis testing using the t test and coefficient of determination. Based on the results of hypothesis testing, it is known that an incentives affect the performance of the employees of BMKG Head Office Kemayoran Central Jakarta. It is known that the influence of incentive is based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination of 21.7%, while the remaining 78.3% is influenced by variables or factors outside the study variables.
Keywords : Incentives, Job Performance
Tersedia 1 dari total 1 Koleksi
|Penyunting||Ade Irma Susanty|
|Harga sewa||IDR 0,00|
|Denda harian||IDR 0,00|